To prepare for your upcoming VLSI job interview, consider reading Morris Mano’s Digital Design book to brush up on the subject
Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
We are looking for an Intern (Technical Engineering) to join a growing, dynamic, and multi-cultural engineering team at the heart of a worldwide semiconductor CAD community.
If your passion is to work in a challenging environment with a tremendous learning & growth potential, you can become one of us. Implementing innovative solutions for customer requirements, following existing procedures but have a critical perspective on what they are doing and can tradeoff the optimal with the best on a daily basis.
Primary responsibilities Include:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot or debug IC physical verification tools, runsets and flows for the development of integrated circuits.
- Providing help for Design Rule Check (DRC), Layout Versus Schematic (LVS), FILL runsets related issues for advanced processes.
- Should be able to read complex layout rules and layout structures.
- Creation and execution of QA test cases and regression suites including both schematic and layout entry.
- Help global layout design team by debugging flow, tool, runset and layout issues.
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in verification of layout design.
- Build productive working relationships with cross functional teams.
Qualifications and experience required:
- University degree in Electrical/Computers/Materials/Physics/Mechanics Engineering
- Good programming skills in at least one of the languages TCL, Python, Perl, bash
- Background knowledge of circuit theory
- Familiarity with physical verification flows like LVS/DRC
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environment
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation
- Exceptional desire to learn, explore new technologies and demonstrate good investigation and problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills
Job/Req. ID: 46056BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group