Western Digital is hiring Engineers In Bangalore.
- Be part of the Development team that validated the Western Digital’s Enterprise flash devices.
- Learn and understand complex technical flash devices specifications and apply that knowledge to enhance test suite and test processes.
- Executed regression and end-to-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements.
- Develop software tools to improve test processes.
- Proactively seize for test suite quality improvement plans with data analytic approach.
- Devise strategies for in-depth functionality and compatibility testing of complex drive features.
- Collaborate with Test Dev engineers, Firmware Engineers and other functional teams, independently in issue resolutions.
- Familiar with using Protocol Analyzers to understand and analyze traces for failure investigation.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent required.
- Fresh graduate or minimum 1 year of working experience in relevant field or software/firmware test experience
- Capable of quickly learning hardware, systems, tools, and methodologies.
Desired skills required:
- Knowledge of storage protocols: UFS and eMMC
- Programming language skills (C, C++, Java, Python).
- Experience in testing/product engineering.
- Hardware and software debugging skills.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Western Digital
Location: Bangalore, KA