Micron Technology is conducting an interview for the post of Staff Engineer, Analog Design.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design, implementation and improvement of complex analog circuits such as CMOS Amplifiers, Comparators, Bandgap References, LDOs, Charge Pumps, Oscillators, DLL, IO Buffers, Analog Test Mux, Process Monitor, and Temperature sensors for advanced DRAM products.
- Contributing to the development of new product opportunities by assisting with the overall design, layout, and optimization of Analog/Memory/Logic circuits.
- Mentor and lead young designers.
- Parasitic modeling and assisting in design validation, reticle experiments and required tape-out revisions.
- Overseeing and managing the layout process including floor-planning, placement, and routing
- Performing verification processes with modeling and simulation using industry standard simulators
- Contributing to cross group communication to work towards standardization and group success.
- Working with Marketing, Probe, Assembly, Test, Process Integration, and Product Engineering groups to ensure accurate manufacturability of product.
- Proactively solicit guidance from Standards, CAD, modeling, and verification groups to improve the design quality.
- Driving innovation into the future Memory generations within a dynamic work environment.
Job/Req. ID: JR39817
Company: Micron Technology
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group