IBM is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Support Professional.
Job duties and responsibilities:
IBM is looking for Software Engineers who are self-starters, quick learners, and who enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment. Members of the team work with world’s leading companies in industries including banking, commerce, insurance, social media, transportation and governments as they enable their mission critical business applications via the web.
- L3 Support Engineers debug reported problems, design, develop and unit test code fixes.
- They use programming languages in which the product has been written; have an in depth understanding of the environment to test the code fix; understand and articulate the impact on other components in the product.
- They may support L2 Service Specialists in performing problem determination and analysis on client systems.
- Depending on the severity level of a problem, they may work directly with clients through conference calls or onsite visits.
- They provide client insight and feedback regarding the client environment to the development organization responsible for existing and new product development.
Required technical and professional expertise:
Provide Customer Support for ECM Software products; troubleshooting, problem determination, Log, trace, and other software diagnostic analysis, defect fix development and testing, incident management and Customer communication.
Preferred technical and professional expertise:
- Basic Graduation from reputed college
- Provide Customer Support for ECM Software products; troubleshooting, problem determination, Log, trace, and other software diagnostic analysis, defect fix development and testing, incident management and Customer communication.
Job/Req. ID: 661262BR
Job Category: Software/IT Engineers
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group