AMD is conducting an interview for the post of SMTS Silicon Design Engineer.
As a member of the Radeon Technologies Group, you will help bring to life cutting-edge designs. As a member of the front-end design/integration team, you will work closely with the architecture, IP design, Physical Design teams, and product engineers to achieve first pass silicon success.
A successful candidate will work with senior silicon design engineers. The candidate will be highly accurate and detail-oriented, possessing good communication and problem-solving skills.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation and verification of DFT architecture and features
- Scan insertion and ATPG pattern generation
- ATPG patterns verification with gate-level simulation
- Test coverage and test cost reduction analysis
- Post silicon support to ensure successful bring up and enhance yield learning
- Understanding of Design for Test methodologies and DFT verification experience (eg. IEEE1500, JTAG 1149.x, Scan, memory BIST etc.)
- Experience with Mentor testkompress and/or Synopsys Tetramax/DFTMAX
- Experience with VCS simulation tool, Perl/Shell scripting, and Verilog RTL design
Bachelors or Masters degree in computer engineering/Electrical Engineering
Job/Req. ID: 34054
Location: Bangalore, KA