PSemi, a Murata company is hiring RFIC Interns for their Chennai office.
The RFIC Intern will assist engineers in designing, developing, and characterizing pSemi’s product development efforts for mobile wireless RF front end semiconductor products for cellular handsets. Product lines include high performance RF switches, PA controllers and Sensors.
The candidate will support products throughout the entire product life cycle from product definition through product release to end-of-life. This position is for pSemi India Design Centre, Chennai.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This position has responsibility for:
- Design Validation: Performing lab measurements and create validation report with comparisons vs design expectations.
- Test and Measurement: Hands on use of RF measurement equipment to validate performance of CMOS RF ICs.
- Product Characterization: Measure, analyze and document data (Cpk analysis, Spec Compliance matrix) of adherence to product requirements.
In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Critical Thinking: Skilled at finding logical flaws in arguments and plans; identifies problems and solutions that others might miss; provides detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems and complex situations
- Working with Ambiguity: Achieves forward progress in the face of poorly defined situations and/or unclear goals; able to work effectively with limited or partial information.
- Displaying Technical Expertise: Keeps his/her technical skills current; effectively applies specialized knowledge and skills to perform work tasks; understands and masters the technical skills, knowledge, and tasks associated with his/her job; shares technical expertise with others
- Driving for Results: Aggressively pursues challenging goals and objectives; will to put in considerable time and effort to accomplish objectives; takes a highly focused, goal driven approach toward work
- Making Accurate Judgments and Decisions: Bases decisions on a systematic review of relevant facts and information; avoids making assumptions or rushing to judgment; provides clear rationale for decisions
Minimum Qualifications (Experience and Skills):
- Knowledge of RF measurements – IMD, S-parameters, matching using smith charts, time domain measurements etc.
- Knowledge of analog and RF IC Design
- Familiarity with EM concepts and RF layout techniques (board or interposer)
- Software tools: Matlab, JMP, Python, National Instruments LabView, Cadence, ADS
- RF/analog IC product characterization and RF measurement techniques with strong technical skills
- Strength in documentation clarity and completeness
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency to meet product requirements on schedule
- Hands-on use of lab equipment to validate performance such as Spectrum Analyzers, Network analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, DMM, SMU etc.
- Programing skills in python , NI Labview ,NI Teststand, Matlab.
- Full-time enrollment in accredited Bachelor’s degree program (must be completing 3+ year) or Post Graduate degree (must be completing 1+ year) program in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Job/Req. ID: 1080683200
Location: Chennai, TN
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group