Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Component Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an Electronic Component Engineer, you will:
- Influence the design team to select and source the best Electronic Components to meet requirements
- Build suppliers’ understanding of our technical and performance requirements
- Help troubleshoot component related issues and non-conformances with suppliers
- Evaluate and approve new suppliers of Electronic Components
- Improve processes to maintain consistent component selection
- Assist in creation of Product health based on the components used
Required education, experience, & skills:
BE or Engineering Technology degree in electronics or computer engineering.
Preferred Education, experience, and skills:
- Good working knowledge of electronic components including Resistors, Capacitors, Microcontrollers, Memory Devices, Op-Amps, Diodes and Voltage Regulators
- Good understanding of analog and digital circuits, as well as testing and qualifying them.
- Ability to assess tradeoffs between components based on parametric data
- Strong Excel and PowerBI skills
Job/Req. ID: 23012761
Location: Pune, MH