IBM is conducting an interview for the post of Application Developer Intern.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
SOP for deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
Required technical and professional expertise:
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred technical and professional expertise:
- Good to have: completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
Job/Req. ID: 650781BR
Job Category: Software/IT Engineers
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group