Siemens Healthineers is conducting an interview for the post of Field Service Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
- Supporting the Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
- Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center on all escalation issues
- Inform Regional Service Center on all escalation issues
- Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, taking profitability into account.
Education qualification & experience:
- Degree/Diploma in electronics/biomedical
- 1-3 years of experience in multi-modality
Job/Req. ID: 389112
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Location: Hubli, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group