Intel is conducting an internship for the post of Graduate Intern Technical.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
- A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department.
- The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate
- The Developer Software Engineering (DSE) Group is looking for a student intern to join Analyzer Engineering team in the development of software tools for research, develop, and optimize industry leading performance data of hardware collectors using Intel VTune Profiler, Advisor, Inspector, SoCWatch Power Analysis, Trace Analyzer and Collector software tools from the latest Intel CPU, GPU, and Platform Controller Hub (PCH) silicon.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s /or Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering with Software focus area.
- Relevant coursework in computer architecture, software engineering, and operating systems.
- Sufficient competence in C/C++ and embedded programming
- Familiarity with Python, bash/shell, or other scripting languages
- Excellent problem-solving/triage/debugging skills
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Job/Req. ID: JR0245993
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group