Google is conducting a Summer Internship for Engineers in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Google’s Summer Internships start in May/June 2024 and are 10-12 weeks in duration.
This internship is intended for students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Dual degree program in Computer Science or a related field.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the ‘Apply’ button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
In the ‘Resume Section’ attach an updated CV or resume.
In the ‘Education Section’ attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
Under ‘Degree Status,’ select ‘Now attending’ to upload a transcript.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
About the job:
As an Applications Engineering Intern, you’ll play a key role in developing, deploying and supporting Google’s internal business applications. You will be tasked with solving various problems over time. When the situation calls for it, you’ll be part of a team that implements vendor sourced enterprise software, configuring that software, customizing it, and integrating with other internal systems. Other times, you’ll be primarily tasked with creating custom-built software.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions, and troubleshooting their problems. Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience programming in Java, C++, and/or Python.
- Available to work full time for 12-14 weeks during the summer.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group