Nissan Motor Corporation is conducting a Nissan Graduate Program in Chennai.
Have you ever thought about being part of a global brand where you can accelerate your career through a structured two-year tailored programme?
This is your chance to be part of a select cohort of graduates for our Fifth-Year intake of the Graduate Trainee Rotation (GTR) Programme where you will work in real roles that could range from Production, Engineering, and Marketing Communication to Dealer Management to Product Design.
From autonomous driving vehicles to connected cars and electric vehicles this is an exciting time to join the automotive sector with a global leader.
Nissan is looking for bright, ambitious graduates who have the potential to become future leaders in our business. With a relevant degree, you will be able to demonstrate your creative and analytical thinking plus a good team player that can adapt to a fast-paced organisation.
The business language is English so it’s a must that you are fluent in order to succeed. If you are to be a leader of the future we need you to be geographically mobile as your career path can lead you all around the world.
Qualifications and other requirements:
Must have or expect to achieve an 80% or 8/10 GPA in a relevant degree
- B.E or B. Tech – Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics – Freshers (or)
- MBA – HR / Marketing / Finance – Freshers (or)
- ICWA / CA – Freshers
- Graduated within the last 24 months
- Previous Internship / Industrial Placements Experience (12-24 months)
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Creative thinking / Problem-solving
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good team worker / flexible working approach with the ability to self-motivate
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organization
- Efficient planning skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
Job/Req. ID: R00147740
Location: Chennai, TN
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group