The Centre of Product Design and Manufacturing (CPDM) Indian Institute of Science is looking for Electronics/Electrical Engineers to be a part of the team and assist in the development of a robust embedded system design. Selected candidates will be working on either of the below mentioned projects:
- InsuFlo: An affordable insulin pump for people with diabetes
- LifeBox: An organ preservation device
- Embedded Hardware
- Skills required: Sound knowledge in analog electronics, embedded systems architecture design, ARM architecture, BOM management, KiCad / Altium PCB Design.
- Embedded Software
- Skills required: Sound knowledge of C/C++, STM32 HAL and MCU peripherals, software development, debugging as well as documentation.
- To meet the design and development task requirements within the given deadlines.
- To be a team player, communicate and work efficiently with different members of the team.
B.E / B. Tech or M.E / M. Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Science or equivalent. Prior internship experience would be preferred.
Six months minimum, starting as soon as possible. A full-time offer may be provided on the basis of performance.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing, IISc
Location: CPDM Annex – 1, Indian Institute of Science, CV Raman Road, Bangalore – 560012, Karnataka, India
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group