Lennox International is conducting an interview for the post of Post Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The position would focus on Finite Element Analysis (FEA)/Simulation using ANSYS Workbench, ANSYS APDL, LS-DYNA and ALTAIR HYPERMESH with a range of HVAC&R products.
- Software skills required: ANSYS Workbench, LS DYNA
- Reasonably good technical knowledge in relevant area.
- Strong knowledge of Solid Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Able to complete projects under guidance.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Curiosity & willingness to learn.
- Coachability & willingness to receive feedback.
- Thirst for innovation and improvement.
- Integrity & Drive.
- ME/M.S/M.Tech or above in: Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering/Structural or related field
- Basic knowledge about vibration analysis, modal, harmonic, random vibrations, rotor dynamics analysis, static structural analysis, fatigue and fracture analysis, drop and impact analysis.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)/simulation using ANSYS Workbench, ANSYS APDL, LS-DYNA, ALTAIR HYPERMESH or similar simulation tools is an added plus.
- Solid theoretical background in solid mechanics, Finite Element Methods, and numerical method
- Scripting/programming skill (Python, Excel VBA etc.) is an added plus.
Job/Req. ID: 2023-40481
Company: Lennox International
Location: Chennai, TN
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group