Intel is conducting a student internship in Bangalore.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions to support factory automation requirements
- Evaluate new application concepts
- Create documentation for and test new software application
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics
- Programming experience in C, C++, or Java, Python Knowledge of object-oriented programming
Inside this Business group:
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Job/Req. ID: JR0252467
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group