Analog Devices is hiring an Embedded Engineer in Bangalore.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will perform a full range of SW product validation activities in the Battery Management Systems (BMS) Software division.
Qualifications and skill sets required:
- Master’s degree in electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communications Engineering with excellent academics.
- Strong C and Python programming skills.
- Good embedded systems knowledge: communication protocols UART, I2C, SPI, CAN etc.
- Wireless Networking knowledge will be an added advantage. Interested to pursue career in embedded systems firmware/software validation.
- Interested to pursue career in embedded systems firmware/software validation.
About Analog Devices:
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge. ADI combines analog, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world. With revenue of more than $12 billion in FY22 and approximately 25,000 people globally working alongside 125,000 global customers, ADI ensures today’s innovators stay Ahead of What’s Possible.
With the Automotive Industry moving towards Electrification, you will get an opportunity to work in the industry’s very first Wireless Battery Management Systems (wBMS) products and the industry’s leading BMS solutions!
Job/Req. ID: R237422
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group