Synopsys is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and talented intern technical engineering, for a full time R&D position.
The environment presents stimulating, challenging, and rewarding work within an excellent work environment with positive career development opportunities. Synopsys is looking for people who can work in multi-functional teams, are capable of understanding requirements and come up with creative solutions, are reliable in following existing procedures but have a critical perspective regarding what they are doing and can trade off the optimal with the best on a daily basis. Synopsys is looking for people who will be responsible and have a passion to work with and support R&D.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Synopsys is looking for people who are good learner and have a passion to:
- Learn, develop, troubleshoot, or debug design environment and flows for the development of integrated circuits.
- Support a global design team, debug Common CAD Setup issues, interface with foundries, configure common cad setup for IP Project environment and design flows.
- Develop routines and utility programs to QA common CAD setup.
- A relevant degree in electronic/micro electronic engineering/VLSI .
- Good knowledge of hardware integrated circuits.
- UNIX/Linux user knowledge.
- Proficiency with at least one programming language.
- Proficiency with scripting languages to automate processes.
- Good English communication skills
- Experience in desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrate good investigation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to figure out appropriate action.
- Hands on experience in Python, TCL or Shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of VLSI domain like familiarity with DRC/LVS Extraction/Simulation/Reliability Analysis.
- Cadence, Custom Designer EDA tool usage
Job/Req. ID: 46856BR
Location: Noida, UP
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group