Valeo is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze specifications in order to define performance criterions to be achieved.
- Develop innovative and reliable solutions that fulfill specifications.
- Participate to the Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA).
- Design 3D model and prepare definition files for products, prototypes and test means.
- Leads design activities with internal and external contributors.
- Share technical topics with prototype workshop and suppliers.
- Prepare technical file to justify choice of concept and solutions.
- Build 2D drawing with functional dimensions according to ISO standard.
- Build tolerance stack-up and optimize dimensioning.
- Define and identify functional and critical characteristics.
- Support project planning edition and update.
- Present product definition status at Design Review and Project Validation Committee.
- Apply CAD methodologies and deliver CAD data that pass Q-Checker.
- Manage Product definition file into the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) database.
Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
Job/Req. ID: REQ2023027362
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group