Ramboll is conducting an interview for the post of Quality Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible to understand drawings and ensure minimum technical support at production location,
- Preparing Quality reports on daily basis and report to location manager on any discrepancies observed during quality check,
- To come in shift and work independently,
- Maintain Health & Safety at partner location and must adhere to Ramboll CoC,
- To be part of analysis to overcome Quality issues,
- Witnessing Raw material testing for incoming material & random sampling at partners quality lab,
- Ensure no bad Quality parts are dispatched from manufacturing partner.
- Engineer reports to Manager at respective location and he will be responsible to ensure Quality checking of Telecom Towers being made at respective manufacturing partner.
Qualifications, Experience and skill set required:
- Should have minimum knowledge on using measuring instruments,
- Basic knowledge in welding techniques,
- Should have knowledge in reading drawings and have knowledge in cad software
- Personal competences
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineer,
- 1-2 years’ experience in any manufacturing units in India,
- Good listening skills & ability to communicate clearly and fluently in English & Hindi,
- Ready for relocation and ready to travel to any remote location when required,
- Ready to work in shifts,
- Knowledge in Galvanizing process (preferred).
Job/Req. ID: JR18887
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group