Applied Materials is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As an Intern engineer, your primary responsibility will be to learn and participate in the creation of new products and enhancements to existing products from requirement to launch as part of a cross functional team involved in the development of equipment control and automation SW. You are required to design, develop, test, troubleshoot, sustain and document software changes for new requirements, enhancements and defects as directed by your leads.
- Perform analysis, design and implementation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product / program requirements
- Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
- Able to interface with internal stake holders regarding software issues.
- Have the willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements/ fixes for customer requirements.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and other requirements:
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation or MCA
- Strong C, C+ or C# programming on variety of Windows platforms using Microsoft technologies
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts
- Excellent analytical skills, methodical problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact with extended teams spread across the globe.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies as needed
Job/Req. ID: R2125276
Company: Applied Materials
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Internships WhatsApp group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.