Baker Hughes is conducting an interview for the post of System Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will be responsible for executing and Leading requisition engineering associated with system design of gas turbine and centrifugal compressor auxiliaries which includes development of Piping and Instrumentation diagram integrating with cross functional disciplines (Instrumentation, Electrical, Controls and Software), participation in customer design reviews and HAZOP.
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will also be responsible for:
- Referencing customer specifications/contractual documents & translating into design documents for gas turbine and centrifugal compressor accessories
- Collaborating with adjacent engineering disciplines in creation of Piping and Instrumentation diagram – a key engineering deliverable
- Handling customer queries, resolve comments during the evolution of system engineering
- Identifying project criticalities, risks and leading the design reviews, taking appropriate actions to ensure project success.
- Developing of Painting specification, electric load list, lube oil data sheet , Motor data sheet.
- Performing calculations/simulation for sizing of lube oil console components, pumps/motors/valves and other components of the lube oil console
- Addressing Material supplier queries/clarifications during Technical alignment phase, working together with Sourcing team to ensure timely placement of Purchase order
- Embracing Digital culture and supporting the creation of engineering tools to achieve positive productivity
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Have bachelor’s / Master from an accredited university or College in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Have 0-5 years of experience in design of turbo machinery auxiliaries (Preferably gas turbine)
- Have Knowledge of International standards (API, ASME) is essential.
- Have Willingness to get trained on the domain by on the job methods with utmost focus and commitment
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries with aptitude towards systems Engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiarity with the main API/ASME test/process and TR&S requirements
- Have some experience using simulation tools (FloMaster, Hysys, Matlab)
- Have Product lifecycle management tools exposure (Siemens Teamcenter, etc.) on Document management, change management, Bill of materials and classifications
Job/Req. ID: R39887
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.