GlobalFoundries is conducting an interview for the post of Yield Engineer.
Position: Yield Engineer focused on Production Electrical Test Characterization and Fab Operations Support
This position is for Yield Engineer in GlobalFoundries India center at Bangalore, supporting 200mm wafer FAB in Burlington, Vermont, USA. The candidate will be responsible for electrical test (ET) characterization and production lots disposition to drive ET line yield and manufacturing operations.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, analysis for material and change review boards
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to Burlington teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and open to working on weekend shifts on rotational basis as required by the business
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc with 0-3 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron device architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Aggressive learner and a strong team player, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of assigned work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Working experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) is preferred
- Scripting skills with R, JMP or Python with basic knowledge of data visualization is a plus
Job/Req. ID: 22000827
Location: Bangalore, KA
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.