IBM India is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- As an IBM software engineer, you will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software.
- You will ensure that software components are expertly designed, tested, verified, and ready for integration into IBM’s best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace
- You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, learn and develop new skills, exhibit creative thinking, and turn ideas into reality.
- Ideal candidates have strong technical and problem-solving skills, a passion for technology and software engineering, and communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Design, develop, debug and Test application software
- Take initiative and excel in teamwork
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Should be good understanding and coding knowledge in at least one of these languages: Java, Perl, Python, React JS
- Developing reusable software/framework-based products dealing with scalability, availability, reliability, testability
- Deliver software that meets functional and non-functional requirements, quality metrics and validating test cases for incorporation into MSS Platform and Applications.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes and quickly apply them to the overall development effort.
- Skilled in software design, data structures, and algorithms
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to think creatively
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
Knowledge with Linux and Kubernetes, Microservices, Swagger, REST, JSON, Kafka
ServiceNow, Gradle, Maven, GitHub, Jenkins, Spring Boot, MySQL, Elastic Search, unit testing (junit)
Other: GitOps Flux, OpenShift, Helm, IBM Cloud, CouchDB, HashiCorp Vault, IBM Cloud Paks, Sonar, Ansible
Job/Req. ID: 528360BR
Job Category: Computer Science
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group