Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To Prepare Technical and Commercial quotation for Flow controls projects in Asia Pacific.
- To prepare order file upon project award and engage in post order activities till shipment
- Should be an effective team player for on-time project submission
- Review project specifications and prepare preliminary guidelines & deviation/clarification sheet.
- Perform sizing and selection with Fisher sizing program using customer data and choose the right valve for the application.
- Co-ordinate with Industry support team as when required for special applications / prices and attend quote strategy meeting.
- Prepare technical and commercial quotation based on MIB process with the help of senior engineer.
- Participate in scheduled calls with Sales office/LBP’s and resolve project queries.
- Support project revisions from Customer.
- Support team members to ensure on-time project submission.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving and Customer Focus
Job/Req. ID: 22012263
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Mechanical or Instrumentation or Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering
Last Date To Apply: 22 April 2022
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Instrumentation Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group