NexStem is seeking an innovative Embedded C++ developer to design and develop the NexStem Headset (an EEG Headset).
Job duties and responsibilities:
- You will be determining the scope of firmware development projects, collaborating on the development of WisdomSDK, and obtaining and integrating end-user feedback into newer and updated systems.
- Work on analog circuit design for collecting bio-signals such as EEG, ECG, EOG, and EMG.
- Idea conception, design, development, and verification and validation of embedded systems.
- Experience in developing high-speed board design, schematic design, layout reviews, test and integration, and maintaining hardware through the product cycle. Platforms may also incorporate ARM processors, graphics engines, digital audio, USB OTG, Bluetooth, GPS, SPI, I2C, DDR, MIPI, MDDI, and LAN functionality and candidate should have knowledge on these interfaces.
- Understand Electronics life cycle process from concept phase through production and field support phases.
- Systematically improve the detail design of existing products.
- Develop/Modify Board Support Packages for prototype hardware.
- Selection of Electronic components and design of circuits.
- PCB Design and Testing.
- Collaborate with rest of the team for development of the WisdomSDK and device firmware.
- Design and maintain the overall quality of the electronics hardware.
- Build and lead the hardware development projects in lieu of company milestones.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Electronics Engineering, Robotics, EEE or equivalent
- Experience in design and development of embedded systems based on 32-bit microcontrollers or ARM-based microprocessors.
- Experience in PCB design tools: Kicad/Altium/EasyEDA/EagleCAD.
- Solid grasp of power electronics, motor control and digital electronics
- Hands on technical experience in hardware design and development, schematic design, board design.
- Candidate must a have a solid grasp over different communication protocols like: SPI, UART, I2C, USB, CAN, Ethernet.
- Experience in developing software/hardware in a Linux environment.
- Strong knowledge of Embedded C++ firmware development.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Location: Bangalore, KA