Job description and requirements:
Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers in Hyderabad
This position offers an opportunity to work on Synopsys Verification Platform and on cutting edge designs by one of the world’s leading semi-conductor company based out of South Korea.
It gives exposure to the breadth of HDL/HVL, methodologies, simulation aspects including debug and experience in working in a diverse environment where interaction with domain experts across multiple locations will be involved.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering preferably with electronics or computer science background
- Willing to Relocate to South Korea as an Application Engineer after the Internship at Synopsys Hyderabad for 6-8 months
- Korea Visa regulations mandate “Master’s degree” or “Bachelor’s degree with minimum Experience of 1 Year”
- Candidate must have good understanding of HDL/HVLs, UNIX, Perl and/or any other scripting language to be effective.
- Knowledge of simulation, verification methodologies, debug tools (Verdi) and familiarity with scripting languages is a bonus along with good organization/communication skills for interaction with domain experts.
- Motivated, self-starter and self-organized team worker with good inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to do multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically.
- Ability to make estimates and meet hectic schedules.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written) with very good presentation skills.
Job/Req. ID: 36843BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana