Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Write and maintain User Manuals for model libraries (IP) and tools.
- Co-ordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and design teams to seek inputs and reviews
- Ensure timely release of documents in line with scheduled product releases
- Ensure accuracy of documents within short turnaround times
- Keep documents up to date with changing customer requirements and technological advancements
- Proactively track and co-ordinate with other technical writers for current/upcoming assignments
- Assist Product development teams in reviewing and editing Internal Documentation etc.
Follow the doc conventions as per the Synopsys Style Guide
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive temperament
- Good team player
- Adobe Acrobat
- Screen Capturing tool
- Version Control System like CVS/Perforce etc.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to create doc templates and create documents from scratch if required
- Optimistic attitude to learn and improve
- Have flair for writing,
- Eye for detail
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of English; familiarity with American English spellings
Experience in writing User Manuals/Technical Documents preferably from EDA/semiconductor industry
Job/Req. ID: 34884BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group