Analog Devices is conducting an interview for the post of Junior Dotnet Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate should possess Passion for technology and eagerness to learn.
- Candidates will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of enterprise software applications & systems.
- Day to day activities will involve gathering requirements, designing, coding, bug fixing, testing till deployment and delivery
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MSc (IT)
- 0-3 years of experience
Skill Sets required:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail, good knowledge on Algorithm, Data Structure, OOAD and Design Pattern
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Direct interaction with US-based team to present completed features and functionalities.
About Analog Devices:
Analog Devices (ADI) has just over $9 billion in revenue with offices around the world. As a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed signal, power management and DSP integrated circuits, ADI is known for helping to solve its customers’ toughest engineering challenges. With a commitment to engineering for good, ADI strives to create a more sustainable future, while also focusing on its employees through mentoring programs, employee networks and continuous learning opportunities.
At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed. You will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts. ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group