Molex is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Packaging.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Packaging Engineer is responsible for design and development of packaging for all PSBU connector designed in India and manufactured in any location across the world.
- Work with Product Engineer to understand the packaging requirement and create the packaging specification as per the requirement.
- Works with Product Development Team to establish packaging strategy (i.e., bulk pack, tape & reel, tray pack, etc.).
- Creates packaging specifications as per the requirement using software – NX ECTR.
- Discuss with outside packaging supplier for the feasibility and obtained the quotation for the packaging components.
- Responsible for creating specification, validate the product per Molex drop test method and release the specification through EC process
- Collaboration work with Engineers, Plant and Suppliers
- Works with Quality, Product Engineering, and the Manufacturing Plant to resolve packaging problems, both internally and externally (e.g., resolves QN’s)
- Identifies and manages packaging cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
- B.E (Graduate in Mechanical Engineering)
- Fresh Graduate to 1 year Experience
Skill Sets & Competencies:
- Excellent skills in NX / ECTR.
- Understanding of product development process
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
- Basic knowledge of SAP, ERP and PLM systems.
- Good oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group