Baker Hughes is conducting an interview for the post of Mechanical Component Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a Engineer – Mechanical Component, you will be execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, configure, the design or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements
As an Engineer – Mechanical Component, you will be responsible for:
- Developing /configuring valve / actuator designs and participate in design reviews as needed.
- Defining material and quality requirements for the control valve components based on applications and customer requirements.
- Being hands on use of design tools (like 2D / 3D CAD (SolidWorks / ProE / UG), Excel, and in-house design calculations
- Working with design team to improve productivity using design automation. Also, Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
- Engaging with teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives. Also, Work seamlessly across other functions/ multiple global sites to help meeting the organization goals / objectives
- Assuring proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Ensuring product safety and compliance with global codes, standard and regulations such as ASME, FM, PED, ATEX
- Executing the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Executing routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Have Master’s / Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university preferably with exposure / experience in an Engineering Design / Analysis.
- Have exposure / understanding on Control Valve functionalities / design.
- Have good mechanical engineering / design fundamentals
- Have exposure on Valve Design, instrumentation and control engineering, materials and coating processes (desirable)
- Have Knowledge on pneumatics / hydraulics & Passion towards automation and coding
Job/Req. ID: R52923
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Coimbatore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group