Honeywell is conducting an interview for the post of Embedded Engineer II.
- Demonstrated ability in software development for avionic systems, DO-178B/C process
- Demonstrates in depth technical knowledge of C, C++ and exposure to assembly language programming
- Exposure to Real Time Operating Systems
- Knowledge of embedded software development
- Demonstrated ability in scripting language such as VB, Perl scripting, Python etc
- Knowledge of MATLAB will be an added advantage
- Exposure to tools such as DOORS/Clear Case
- Possess technical knowledge about I/O interfaces like Ethernet, A429, AFDX, and A661
- Must possess good decision making skills & influencing skills
- Must possess ability to think out of the box & propose creative solutions
- Self motivated to continuously improve performance level and efficiency
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- Interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues..
- B.TECH/M.TECH/MCA – Computer Science/Electronics Engineering.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Job/Req. ID: REQ351728
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs or Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs or Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group