Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Electrical/Mechanical Developer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This challenging role requires concepts making, idea generation, creative skill
- You have core knowledge of basic subjects of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and analytical skills
- Designing of mechanical/electrical parts and assembly (3D modeling of sheet metal and metal casting parts, plastic molding parts) using CAD tools which includes UG NX/creo/AutoCad/solid works etc.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, support & coordination with suppliers during release process of components
- Compilation of construction documents (3D models, drawings, BOM, SAP, documentation)
- The job requires basic knowledge of FEA and FEM analysis.
- Performing product type testing in local & international test labs.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Graduate/post graduate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 2 to 10 years of experience
- You should be innovative and have experience in switchgear or similar industry/field.
Job/Req. ID: 316545
Company: Siemens Gamesa
Location: Kalwa, Thane, MH