Philips is conducting an interview for the post of Engineering Graduate.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In this role, you have the opportunity to learn fundamental of design, develop and maintain Diagnostic Imaging/ MR components and products
- You will work with Engineers who are responsible for identifying appropriate technologies for overall system, sub-system and component levels.
You will work under supervision of Engineers who are:
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his module/sub-system in accordance with the higher level architectural Requirements
- Design specifications, easy to maintain, extendible (components and modules) and re-usable
- Ensures that the design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements.
- Ensure that the proposed design would have the safety, reliability and quality features built-in
- Responsible for ensuring that the design meets the performance, quality and cost criteria
- Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies. Leads the introduction of new technologies.
Job/Req. ID: 461680
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group