Baxter is conducting an interview for the post of Technical Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To verify spares received from supplier for production equipments.
- To perform and verify the corrective maintenance activity and update executed activity in respective software.
- To perform and verify completed preventive maintenance work order for proper execution of activity as per procedure.
- To raise non-conformity for any abnormality observed in maintenance, process, and operation of equipment.
- To prepare user requirement specifications for new equipment or process.
- To verify availability and reliability of all production/packing equipments by monitoring and controlling electrical and mechanical breakdowns.
- To verify water system operation and its documentation as per standard operating procedures.
- To implement installation of new equipment as per validation protocol within the defined timeline.
- To execute Equipment modification for compliance of statutory or regulatory and safety requirements.
- To provide technical guidance and training to technical production technicians for improvement in technical competency and reduction in repetitive breakdowns
- To assign preventive maintenance work order of equipment for preventive maintenance execution as per annual preventive maintenance planner.
- To review preventive maintenance work order and prepare annual preventive maintenance review at the end of year.
- To raise work order against service log according to procedure and assign same for work execution.
- To raise requirements of spares and maintain stock of recommended spares, consumables minimum inventory level for critical equipment.
- To maintain documentation system in compliance with current good manufacturing practice norms.
- To issue spare required for replacement in preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance.
- To verify implementation of standard operation procedure and seek for corrective and preventive action , if any gaps are observed.
- To prepare monthly breakdown maintenance review report.
- In the absence of technical production engineer, technical production supervisor will ensure these roles and responsibilities.
- To check and reject or release material receipt inspection note
- To prepare material requirement list.
- To inform Quality assurance, Production and Production technical supervisor about any abnormalities identified during maintenance activity or routine operation.
- To participate in lean maintenance activity and provide proper guidance to technical production technician.
- Identify HAZID and report in HINM portal.
- To ensure safety CAPA closure on time.
- To ensure zero recordable injury in department and campus as well.
- To ensure training completion before due date of training.
- To share and Implementation of energy saving related project and provide proper guidance to technical production technician.
Job/Req. ID: 071620
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electrical or Mechanical or Production Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group