ABB is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will be working as Graduate Engineer Trainee, reporting to IS Service Manager for Electrification Business Area based in Hyderabad. You will be responsible to support major projects for an existing large-scale SAP & eco systems integrations. Specifically, you will drive the optimization of processes, design, collaborate across teams, align with corporate mandates and objectives, and deliver throughout the entire project lifecycles, from analysis to design.
- Understand Database Concepts, OS, HTML/CSS Concepts & Data Structure Concepts.
- Learn new technologies and implement those to solve business problems and improve application efficiency.
- Bring positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with team.
- Conduct research and assist the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- To work independently and as a part of team.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering.
- Ability to work on his or her own initiative, plan well and follow through to project completion.
- Practical or hands-on programming experience is desirable.
- Decent software knowledge is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Job/Req. ID: IN82742596_E1
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.