Basell Polyolefins India Pvt Ltd is looking for Production Technician for their Vadodara site.
Job duties and responsibilities:
To ensure the product meet the Customers demand on Quality, Quantity and Delivery by Managing and Control the Production Department. To ensure the plant in a high safety standard and tidy by promoting the awareness to every employees with a cooperation from others department.
Essential roles & responsibilities:
- Process Control and Management. To establish and monitor a process parameter by implementing and updating the process running condition
- To monitor and report a daily, weekly and monthly production performance to management. To identify and solve all the process and machine issues and review it accordingly
- To monitor and check all the preventive maintenance activity for process continuality and higher machine performance. To ensure all the process procedures and activities has been followed accordingly. Setting the KPIs’ target and ensuring the targets are achieved.
- To monitor and control the waste by continual improvement approached. To lead all the production activities and meeting. To cooperate with related department for quality improvement and customers satisfaction. To collaborate with planning department for ensuring the effective and smooth production plan.
- People Management. Lead the Production team. To identify and planned all the training needs to employees. To lead and conduct the meeting related to Production. To monitor and control the employees discipline.
- Identified and update the needs of manpower requirement as when and where needed. To lead a team on the 5S activity. To ensure all personnel involved in the Safety Briefing on weekly basis.
- Documentation and Records. To ensure all the data and information related to process has been recorded accordingly. To preserve all the data and records at appropriated files and storages area.
- To ensure all the Safety Rules and Regulation has been implemented and followed appropriately for all Employees and Suppliers. To ensure the cleanliness as a part of employees culture by implementation of 5S activity and audit. Control and monitor all the costs involved related to production.
- Assist in development of, and support and adhere to, the quality management system and design and development procedures.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Diploma in Plastics / Chemical / Mechanical Engineering
- The position requires minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in the plastics industry preferably in white, color and additive masterbatch. Knowledge to Extruder operations and trouble shooting.
- Organizational skills – planning, organizing, execution able to coordinate activities and engage others to achieve results
- Ability to communicate professionally with people within all levels of the organization and external party
- Builds effective teams
- Cultivates innovation
- Customer focus
- Demonstrates courage
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability
- Instills trust and exemplifies integrity
Job/Req. ID: 79216
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
This job is no longer accepting applications, kindly visit homepage for latest jobs.