Synopsys is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a SPICE/FastSPICE Simulation and Custom Compiler field applications engineer Intern, you will be responsible for helping Applications engineering team with technical support to customers. Working closely with other Application Engineers, you will help in driving business growth as well as development of our SPICE/FastSPICE Simulation and CC-FE solution. Duties include but are not limited to understanding customer requirements, help with issues on SPICE/FastSPICE/Custom Compiler, help in creating simulation flows, debug and analyze technical issues, assist in technical benchmarks and engagements, creating articles, app notes and product training material.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Design and verification experience/exposure/ course curriculum covering clocking circuits (PLLs), data converters (ADCs, DAC) and other analog circuits
- Experience-in/Exposure-to/course curriculum covering memory design and verification of SRAM, SRAM compilers, DRAM, Flash or other non-volatile memories would be an asset.
- Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge in the areas of Digital, Analog and Mixed-Signal design and verification will be beneficial.
- Proficiency in English for written and verbal communication
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Education: BSEE/MS
Job/Req. ID: 38245BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.