Arrow Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Operations Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As Graduate Operations Engineer you will rotate through different areas of our business, gaining hands-on experience in Engineering design and field support, well, reservoir and facilities management; establishing the skills and experience required for a successful career start. This is a 2 year fixed-term role commencing January 2023, with the aim of joining our permanent team at the completion of the program.
- Have a personal commitment to consistently role model Arrow’s values, code of conduct, safety and the environment.
- Model inclusive behaviours and create a safe environment where different views and perspectives are encouraged and valued.
- Complete assigned tasks through the application of discipline knowledge.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of Arrow’s business operations and processes and apply these to the work performed.
- Identify opportunities for process and system improvement by sharing knowledge on new methodologies and theories.
- Be an active contributor to the graduate community and program by participating in program enhancements, coordinating graduate events and buddying future recruits.
- Contribute to team performance goals and undertake appropriate professional development opportunities.
Qualification, skills and experience required:
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to contribute to a high performing-team with a second-to-none focus on safety.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- University degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or Petroleum)
- Ability to integrate and work collaboratively with peers
- Demonstrated self-leadership
- High level critical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to competing priorities
- Numerical and written aptitude
- Awareness of own development objectives and gaps
- We recruit talented and motivated people who are passionate about contributing to our journey.
- Your appointment will be met with ongoing training and development opportunities, to ensure your greatest potential is realised.
In return for your efforts, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive remuneration and benefits package including:
- An attractive remuneration package with annual incentive scheme based on company and individual performance
- Employee benefits including health insurance & electricity rebate scheme, lifestyle benefit rebate scheme and Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave scheme
- Indigenous support network, ‘Bundagadan’, offering mentoring, workshops and coaching opportunities
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Novated leasing
Job/Req. ID: 27692720048
Company: Arrow Energy
Location: Delhi, India
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.