Analog Devices is conducting an interview for the post of Yield Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Basic understanding of semiconductor manufacturing process, E-Test/WAT and design concepts
- Define and maintain relevant matrixes for product performance, reliability, and yield.
- Analyze semiconductor yield for patterns and signatures.
- Generate and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing
- Real Time analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality and root cause analysis, ETest and WAT related parameters and wafer sort parameters which might not limited from design, circuit blocks to test
- Required to be hands-on in day-to-day analysis of information, evaluation and understanding of defect mechanisms, ETest/WAT parameter, wafer sort test and design concepts with the mindset of making a difference.
- Perform root cause analysis for low yields using various advanced data analysis tools
- Statistical and root cause analysis of sort test and parametric test data.
- Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap global time zones.
- Regular interaction with remote/global teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
- Own product/product line/technology to improve product/technology health and disposition of hold material with highest accuracy and within target.
- Identify systematic issues and D0/Cpk/yield opportunity and drive them to fix
- Connect failure at Etest/WAT or wafer sort to inline/defect modes with driving fix
- Identify design and test issues and work closely with design and test floor for fix
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with ~7+ CGPA aggregate score.
- Preferred work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-2 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar and CMOS research/projects will be given preference
Skill Sets required:
- Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry, and electronics
- Basic knowledge of Fab yield, product development, validation, design, assembly, and test engineering
- Good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process (desirable)
- Should possess good inter-personal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Result-orientation and attention to details
Job/Req. ID: R13558
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.