Thermo Fisher Scientific is conducting an internship for Engineers
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Embedded Design & Development in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for POC projects
- Understand & capture product requirements/needs and articulates technical specifications under the guidance of the systems engineer
- Build and develop design concepts, trade off analysis. Component selection and suggest alternate components based on cost, function, performance and DFX under mentorship
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Masters discipline can be from relevant streams like Power electronics, Control System, Analog/Digital electronics related subjects
- Fair understanding of analog and digital electronics including latest component trends
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process
Job/Req. ID: 211482BR
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.