Mahindra University is looking for the position of Lab Engineer/Technician.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Install Synopsys VLSI design software on the systems available in the lab
- Install the licenses on the license server
- Maintain the software and hardware in the lab and update the system as and when necessary.
- Help students with any software/hardware issues that arise
- Work with Synopsys team as necessary
- B.Tech./M.Tech. in a computer-related area
- Hands-on experience in the installation and maintenance of industry software
- Experience using Synopsys design tools is a definite advantage
- Good communication skills
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company/Institution: Mahindra University
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group
Interested candidates may please share their CV at: [email protected] with the subject as Lab Assistant/Technicians in VLSI.