Mott Macdonald is conducting an interview for the post of Trainee Engineer Electrical.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Detail Design of Electrical Distribution Systems for Industrial Plants of various nature like Chemical, Pharma, Tyre, Heavy Engineering Industries, Ware Houses – HV and Low Voltage Electrical Distribution system based on Indian and IEC Standards.
- Prepare Design Basis, Load list, Cable schedule, Interconnection Schedule, Single Line Diagrams, schematics, Bulk MTO.
- Perform Equipment sizing calculations e.g. Transformer, Generator, HV/LV Cables, AC UPS, Capacitor Banks.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited university.
- Strong verbal and written communication, and team work skills
- Work comfortably under pressure and have an open and honest approach
- We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
Job/Req. ID: 58336BR
Company: Mott Macdonald
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.