Microchip Technology is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop technical collaterals (application notes, training materials, technical videos and reference solutions) to assist customers in designing, developing & troubleshooting
- Develop firmware application examples with focus on total system solutions integration
- Develop solutions demonstrating product’s capabilities and feature set
- Provide feedback to internal groups on improvements in hardware, software, tools and documentation
- Masters degree in Electronics or other related fields
- Knowledge of embedded development with C programming languages and use of Embedded Software frameworks/ solutions
- Familiar with the design of 8, 16 & 32 bit microcontroller based embedded systems and their development systems
- Good knowledge of any Microcontroller architectures. Exposure to ARM internals would be ana added advantage
- Proficient with basic laboratory test & measurement devices such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc,
- Familiar with wired communication protocols/interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART.
- Familiar with Microcontroller peripherals such as ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters,
- Excellent verbal and written skills including ability to write clear and concise technical documentation in English,
- Knowledge/Exposure on Hardware (Circuit Schematic, PCB) design is highly desirable,
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
Job/Req. ID: I610-22
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group