Microchip Technology is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop technical collaterals (application notes, training materials, technical videos and reference solutions) to assist customers in designing, developing & troubleshooting
- Develop firmware application examples with focus on total system solutions integration
- Develop solutions demonstrating product’s capabilities and feature set
- Provide feedback to internal groups on improvements in hardware, software, tools and documentation
- Masters degree in Electronics or other related fields
- Knowledge of embedded development with C programming languages and use of Embedded Software frameworks/ solutions
- Familiar with the design of 8, 16 & 32 bit microcontroller based embedded systems and their development systems
- Good knowledge of any Microcontroller architectures. Exposure to ARM internals would be ana added advantage
- Proficient with basic laboratory test & measurement devices such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc,
- Familiar with wired communication protocols/interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART.
- Familiar with Microcontroller peripherals such as ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters,
- Excellent verbal and written skills including ability to write clear and concise technical documentation in English,
- Knowledge/Exposure on Hardware (Circuit Schematic, PCB) design is highly desirable,
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills.
Job/Req. ID: I610-22
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.