Job description :
Creedx Composites is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The candidate for this position will be responsible for Laminating the high quality Carbon Fiber parts and managing the process from tool preparation to curing the components.
- The candidate should also be able to recommend improvements to the process through the tracking of metrics and reporting of data.
- The candidate should definitely have strong technical abilities in order to succeed in this role.
- Carbon Fiber Parts lamination.
- Establish process metrics and goals.
- Develop and issue process design.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical & Automobile (Pass out 2020-21)
- Fresh Engineering and Diploma Holder
- Familiarity with Composite material and their manufacturing processes.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Creedx Composites
Location: Surat, Gujarat
Job Category: Mechanical or Automobile or Aerospace Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group