Johnson Controls is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by supervisor for Building Automation System global projects. Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor. Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete al the l assigned assignments on time. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2021
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
Job/Req. ID: WD30153837
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Type: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.