National Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Platform Support Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assist customers in solving engineering/scientific challenges by solving technical issues
- Probe, replicate and troubleshoot customers’ technical issues
- Maintain high standard in quality of service, while meeting Service Level Agreement (Average 90% or above in customer satisfaction survey)
- Provide effortless technical support via digital channel
- Captures and documents knowledge to enable self-service resolution. Adopt and apply latest Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) methodology on every customer engagement.
- Leverage previously acquired technical experience, and make continuous improvements on the contents for maximum efficiency and effectiveness of digital, web-based support
- Accelerate customers’ business by fostering team proficiency of NI products within customer organization
- Identifies and anticipates technical gaps within customer organization and works with management to build product, system or technical expertise.
- Educates customers through technical support engagements. Guides customers through basic product startup, application troubleshooting, and/or maintenance of solutions.
- Advocates for the customer experience within the company
- Identify quality, feature, or user experience gaps and feedback to relevant functions on every customer engagement
- Escalates complex technical issues internally to the appropriate group while maintaining ownership of customer interaction.
- Continuously lead peers as NI products, platform and systems, by acquiring in-depth technical expertise
- Serves Sales, Support and Services organization as the point of escalation for technical issues related to NI products
- Co-work with R&D in troubleshooting complex issues, identify design or manufacturing issues and come up with best possible resolution or workaround
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Computer Science required; preferred Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Experience in Customer-Facing roles.
- Proficiency in one or more programming language is required. (LabVIEW experience is preferred)
- Availability to travel up to 20% of time throughout Asia Pacific.
Job/Req. ID: 6039
Company: National Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA