Danfoss is seeking a passionate power electronics candidate in the position of an “ Trainee – Analysis “ at their Oragadam/Chennai Campus, India .
In this role you will be part of our Product Engineering Center and support for continuous improvement projects in the field of electrical & power electronics.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Your responsibility is to execute the failure analysis and Root cause analysis of variable
- Frequency Drives and related power electronics systems/ components to identify the scope for continual product improvement
- Involve redesign of circuits and components
- Technical evaluation of Product analysis in the field of AC drives and Power Electronics
- Involve in providing resolution to field failures
- Physical presence at office is expected
Qualifications and Skills required:
- The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Power Electronics
- Good exposure towards different Quality tools & problem solving
- In-depth knowledge about Power components, electrical & electronics components, and circuits
- Good Data analytical skills ; In-depth knowledge in MS Excel, Power Point
- Experience on AC Drives / VFD and its operation will be an added advantage
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with a team across cultures.
- Global mindset with good communication skills.
Job/Req. ID: 28376
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group