Renesas System Solutions is looking for OEM Sales managers at different Renesas locations for its multiproduct solutions to facilitate multiproduct sale at Global accounts
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying key market segments / applications to pursue multi product reference designs with different Renesas products @ Multinational accounts
- Collaboration with local sales, FAE and leadership to Identify, qualify and secure multi product business opportunities for Renesas products through a solution-sale approach
- Actively engage with customers key contacts to define, develop and market potential multiproduct solutions in terms of reference designs, wining combos and systems solutions.
- Creating informative presentations, flyers, tutorials, Tech days and presenting and delivering information on Potential opportunities at client meetings and Tech days and Road shows at Multinational accounts
- Sales enablement and internal training – develop presentations and supporting sales materials; ensure sales team and stake holders at other Geos can clearly articulate the value proposition of the solution, manage internal communications .
- Competitive intelligence – track key competitors and their activities, develop competitive analysis reports to help develop competitive go to market plans.
- Become an expert on Renesas products and system solutions and demo at key events of the customers
- Cross-functional collaboration – build strong relationships with system engineers, local sales, FAEs and Other members of global account teams.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Must have excellent Rapport and insight with key Multinational accounts
- University degree or equivalent, an Electronics/Electrical Engineering degree is preferred
- Experience in working with Digital, analog and power semiconductor devices
- Basic electronic system knowledge and ability to identify required products in a system is preferred
- Working knowledge of MCU and system as whole, to analyze the full system solution
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Previous FAE/AE or business development experience is desirable
- Proven ability to lead and work in cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Experience in working with internal teams and customers to assess and define market needs
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly articulate technical information in a straightforward and compelling manner
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Job/Req. ID: 855070101
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group