IBM is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The IBM India Software Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires software an experience they need to become future leaders in software development. Under this program, IBM MaaS360 is looking for candidates for 6 months internship. We recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with our Senior Technical and Management Leaders.
Our goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM — and for the world.
- You will be working on product ideas, incubation projects, strategic initiatives.
- You will working with Senior Leads and Mentors to define scope, do feasibility study, technical analysis, a working prototype or MVP that demonstrates the idea
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Basic understanding of programming language – Java preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud and Cognitive computing
- Proficient in data structures & algorithms
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- A positive attitude.
- Willingness to take on challenges & move forward to find a solution
Job/Req. ID: 595503BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group