Schneider Electric is conducting an interview for the post of Application Engineer
Job duties and responsibilities:
- The job involves application engineering of Medium voltage switchboards of Air insulated, Gas insulated switchgears
- The job involves activities like preparation circuit drawings, outline drawings of Switchgear panels
- The candidate will have to prepare manufacturing bill of materials incorporating electrical and mechanical components of switchboards using SAP
- Regular meetings with external customers, Sales team to discuss and resolve customer comments and obtain approvals from customers
- Co-ordination with internal departments like project management, tendering, operations and testing teams will have to carried out to resolve gaps and issues in projects
- Additionally the candidate will have to work on Cost reduction, continuous improvement projects to improve the engineering efficiency and bring profitability to the organisation
- B.E/Diploma in Electrical engineering
- 1-5 years of experience in industry manufacturing medium voltage or low voltage switchboards
- Good knowledge in generating circuit drawings incorporating protection relays, circuit breakers and electrical components like CTs, VTs, Surge arrestors, meters
- Conversant in preparing outline drawings, foundation drawings of switchgear panels.
- Conversant in estimation of product cost based on the customer specifications.
- Basic knowledge of Autocad. Knowledge of using E-Plan, E3, Creo will be an added advantage
- The candidate should have good co-ordination, communication skills in order to work as a team to resolve complicated issues and drive projects towards efficiency.
Job/Req. ID: 007VYZ
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Job category: Electrical Engineering
Join all India Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group